Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "me"
- tags ""
- description ""
- fileName "Management commitment"
- freezingBlueDBID -1.0
- I am personally responsible for creating an environment that will support safe by choice not by chance.
I will not look turn the other way when I see an unsafe condition or behavior.
I will commit to providing quality safety prevention training in an ongoing effort to teach my employees the methods to keep them safe
- I will regularly observe my operations:
- A. provide positive feedback when employees use safe work methods.
- B. provide immediate constructive coaching and obtain feedback from employees observed using at risk behaviors.
- I will report each employee injury and auto crash and diligently investigate each occurrence immediately and thoroughly.
- A. I will involve the employees and all those necessary to evaluate all the factors so that the employees and others understand the root causes.
- B. I will reduce the risks that area under my control and evaluate risks that are not under my control to the appropriate level.
- I will ensure that my CHSP committees are given the appropriate amount of time to effectively reduce risk in their work areas.
- A. I will celebrate wellness and safety achievements and recognize safe behaviors.
I will encourage each employee to make wellness is a personal value for themselves and their families.
I will encourage all employees in my operation to avoid any in-vehicle distractions even if no distracted driving legislation has been enacted.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview