Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
1 Cor 13
Love is patient; love is kind and is not envious.Love does not parade itself and is not puffed up.
Love is not rude, it does not seek it's own; is not provoked; does not take into account a wrong suffered.
Love does not rejoice in iniquitybut rejoices in the Truth.
Love bears all things;believes all things;hopes all things;endures all things.
Love never runs out.
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
- God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.
- Nor is He worshiped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things.
- And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth,
- and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings,
- so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him,
- though He is not far from each one of us;
- for in Him we live and move and have our being,