Which of the following statements best describes how stakeholders are involved in a project?
A. They determine the project schedule, deliverables, and requirements.
B. They help to determine the project constraints and deliverables.
C. They determine the resource needs and resource constraints on the project.
D. They help provide assumptions, the WBS, and the management plans.
- Answer: B.
- The project manager determines the project schedule development.
- The team and other stakeholders provide the inputs.
- Since it is also the project manager's role to determine the resource needs and create management plans, the choices including those roles cannot be best.
- Stakeholders are generally not involved in WBS creation either.
- They do, however, help in determining the project constraints and project deliverables.