Ch 9 - Muscles and Muscle Tissue vocab
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- dense irregular connective tissue surrounding entire muscle; may blend with fascia (sheet of fibrous connective tissue surrounding muscle)
- external - contains entire skeletal muscle
sheet of fibrous connective tissue surrounding muscle
- fibrous connective tissue surrounding fascicles (groups of muscle fibers)
- middle portion of connective tissue sheath
- fine areolar connective tissue surrounding each muscle fiber (muscle cell)
- internal connective tissue sheath
- glycosomes for glycogen storage (energy)
- myoglobin for O2 storage
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview