Home Economics - Home Management
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
List five tasks involved in running a home
What is good home management?
This means using resources wisely to achieve goals
List four resources needed for good home management
Describe the five steps of a good home management system
1. Goals - decide what it is you want to achieve
2. Resources - what do you need to carry out the tasks
3. Plan - make out a shopping list or rota of tasks that need to be done by different people
4. Action - carry out the tasks that need to be done
5. Evaluate - did you achieve your goals and what to change for the next time
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview