Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The convergence of different storytelling tools all in service of a single story
Delivering a story through multiple channels
Reporting a story twice in different media formats
We do this to ensure that only one subject is depicted in a picture
What should you always do first when editing a photo?
Save the original version
When resizing a photo, what should you never do?
Attempt to make your photo larger than the original
What is the resolution for online photos?
72 pixels per inch
What are four principles of ethical photo editing?
- 1. Do not manipulate a photo
- 2. Do not use photos taken by other people
- 3. Do not remove things from a photo
- 4. Do not add things to a photo
What are five tips for recording news audio?
- 1. Run a sound check before you begin
- 2. Reduce the background noise
- 3. Hold the microphone carefully
- 4. Don't interrupt
- 5. Take notes and record timestamps
What is the best distance the microphone should be from the subject's mouth?
5 or 6 inches, slightly off center
How long should a sound bite be?
Very short (5 to 15 seconds)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview