Card Set Information
Visual Storytelling With Photographs
Give me five tips for shooting better photos.
1. Hold the camera steady
2. Fill the frame
3. Focus on one thing
4. Get Closer
5. Go vertical
6. Shoot Action
7. Give yourself lots of time
8. Take LOTS of pictures
When is the best time to photograph?
When the skies are overcast
What are four tips for shooting mugshots?
1. Use the right lighting
2. Choose the right background
3. Position subject away from walls
4. Avoid mergers
What are seven steps of the editing process?
1. Enlist someone to help your photo editing
2. Edit a copy of the photo - NEVER the original
3. Crop the photo
4. Resize the picture
5. Modify the resolution to 72 ppi
6. Tone and color correct the picture
7. Save a web version