Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Give me five tips for shooting better photos.
- 1. Hold the camera steady
- 2. Fill the frame
- 3. Focus on one thing
- 4. Get Closer
- 5. Go vertical
- 6. Shoot Action
- 7. Give yourself lots of time
- 8. Take LOTS of pictures
When is the best time to photograph?
When the skies are overcast
What are four tips for shooting mugshots?
- 1. Use the right lighting
- 2. Choose the right background
- 3. Position subject away from walls
- 4. Avoid mergers
What are seven steps of the editing process?
- 1. Enlist someone to help your photo editing
- 2. Edit a copy of the photo - NEVER the original
- 3. Crop the photo
- 4. Resize the picture
- 5. Modify the resolution to 72 ppi
- 6. Tone and color correct the picture
- 7. Save a web version
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview