KIN Quiz 5
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
define body awareness
what the body can do
define general space
- total space used by all
- small and large movements
define personal space
- small area reserved for one person
- ex: jumprope locomotion
- relationship of body to the floor
- ex: lowering body to slow down when running
name the three types of planes
which plane is for jumping jacks?
which plane is for sit-ups?
which plane is for twisting exercises?
closing of a joint
opening of a joint
adding to the body
going away from the body
what are the two types of rotation?
children need to learn how to control ____ as it affects ______
what two things do children need to learn about force?
- (1) how to apply it
- (2) how to absorb it
- ex: extending the stop length/running full force into wall or falling example
what are fundamental motor skills?
- anything ending with -ing pretty much
- ex: walking, running, jogging, skipping, bending, etc.
Which skills are those used to transport the body from one place to another?
Which skills are performed without transporting? example?
- ex: lifting a weight
Name some manipulative skills examples
- Using eye-hand coordination to throw, strike, kick, squeeze, bounce (etc.) an object
- Racquet sports, football, soccer, boxing…
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview