Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What factors must a motor starter allow for?
- -Ease of starting and stopping by operator
- -Prevention of automatic restarting after power failure, if unexpected restarting might cause injury to the operator
- -Automatic overload protection for motors exceeding 370W rating
- -Phase failure or reversal of phase rotation protection, if this is liable to cause injury or damage
- -Provision for the remote starting and stopping of a motor, should this be required
When controlling a motors speed, across what range of conditions should the controller operate?
Full load and no load conditions
Two ways speed control can be achieved for Universal single phase motors are?
- -Tapped field winding
- -Continuously rated variable resistance
Two ways speed control can be achieved for three phase motors are?
- -Pairs of poles
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview