Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Three things levels of interactivity are based on...
- 1. How much people control the content they consume
- 2. How easy it is for people to create, share and publish their own content
- 3. The degree to which content creation is shared
What three things does it mean to be a journalist?
- 1. Understanding what news is and why it matters
- 2. Figuring out where to get facts
- 3. Sorting through all options for a story so the audience feels the impact
What does HTML stand for?
HyperText Markup Language
What does URL stand for?
Uniform resource locator
What do search engines cause us to consider?
Not only how humans will interpret their stories, but how computers will as well
How long are podcasts?
About 5 - 20 minutes. The amount of time it takes someone to get to work
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview