24. What types of energy is contained by an object due to its motion?
24. Kinetic Energy.
25. What type of energy is contained by its object due to its position?
25. Positive Energy.
26. What is the difference between two points and measured in volts?
26. Electric Potential.
27. What are the six methods for producing voltage or Electromotive Force (EMF)?
28. What is needed to produce voltage through magnetism?
28. Magnetic Field, Conductor, Relative Motion.
29. What is composed of individual electronic components, such as resistors, transistors, capacitors, inductors and diodes, connected by conductive wires or traces through which electric current can flow?
29. Electric Circuit.
30. A Series current follows ___ path.
31. A parallel current will flow along ________ paths.
32. What is a current that does not change direction?
32. Direct Current (DC).
33. What is a current that alternates direction at a high rate?
33. Alternate Current (AC).
34. A break that exists preventing current flow (switch/break) is known as what?
34. Open Circuit.
35. Current is free to flow through a circuit is within what type of circuit?
35. Closed Circuit.
36. When no resistence exists in a circuit, then you have what type of circuit?
36. Short Circuit.
37. An electric current flows from ________ potential to ________ potential.
37. Negative to Positive.
38. Electric currents are measured in what?
39. What is the opposite of amps where the resistance is the opposite of current flow? Also measured in Ohms?
39. Electrical Resistance.
40. What are the two factors that affect resistance?
40. Type of Material and Conductor Length.
41. What are components built to provide resistance in a circuit?
42. What occurs when electric current is passed through a resistor and heat is developed within the resistor?
42. Wattage Rating.
43. Electric power is measured in what?
44. What is the rate at which energy is converted from the electrical enery (moving charges) to another form?