Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How do we secure the boats?
Small boats are secured on their respective trailers and cinder blocks are used to be placed to secure the trailer tires.
AMCROSS: What else is needed by Luis De Leon when he gets I.G. audit regarding emergency leave?
A reference number from AMCROSS is used for recording. CO's approval is required by IG for the audit regarding emergency leave. Notification are usually done by AMCROSS Message but a phone call or email from the relatives or family maybe sufficient. The command can verify thru Red Cross or the hospital if applicable.
MPO classification: Is there a place for the navy for SVCM to cooldown?
- MPOs shall relate to matter involving the alleged abuse and may include orders:
- - to stay away from designated person,
- - to stay out of and away from designated areas or places...to leave a public place if the victim and offender fin themselves in the same location,
- - to refrain from contacting, harassing, stalking, or touching certain named persons,
- - to do or refrain from doing certain activities,
- - MPOs are administrative not punitive in a nature, tailored to the specific facts sorrounding the case,
- - MPOs can be issued ex parte - after hearing one side of the story,
- - violation of MPO is a violation of Article 92, UCMJ,
- - MPOs are authorized by the CO
- - BRIGG or BEQ maybe used for cooldown period.
Who is the Commands Security Manager?
What is the Emergency response for FIRE?
- CDO notify the Federal Fire Dept. (include location, class and extent of fire, personnel injuries, CDO name, location and phone number):
- - notify ambulance and base police if necessary,
- - notify the CO and XO,
- - initiate muster for the command,
- - notify the Safety Officer,
- - start a record of events to include times and location,
- - standby to direct the Fire Deparment to the scene,
- - all fires shall be reported to the Fire Department even if the fire has been successfully extinguished.
How long can the CDO extend emergency leave?
IAW ATGMPINST 7220.2A Emergency Leave, if the XO cannot be reached, the CDO has approval authority to authorize emergency leave. The CDO will determine eligibility and the number of leave days granted (the CDO will consult with the member's COC and XO).
What information is required before giving out SAPR#?
If the CDO receives a call from someone asking for the Victim Advocates number or gives indications that something has happened, but doesn't identify themselves, the report is restricted. Give them the information and take no further action. Do not press or ask for details. If the CDO receives a call and the victim identifies themselves and reports they have been sexually assualted the report will automatically be unrestricted, continue with the checklist.
What is a Restricted Reporting?
- - removes barriers for victims, build victims trust in system to increase reporting, give victim time to consider options and begin the healing process, empower victims to speak relevant information and support to make more informed decisions about participating in the criminal investigation and victims can switch to Unrestricted Report.
- - assailant remain unpunished and at large, victims cannot received Military Protective Orders or be re-assigned for safety, evidence from crime scenes maybe lost and victims are prevented from discussing the assault with other service members.
What is an Unrestricted Reporting?
- - notification of law enforcement and Command, allows protection of victims, gives access to Military Protection Orders, separation from offender, and deferred collateral misconduct, enables commands to held assailants accountable, could encourage other victims to come forward and creates safer community.
- - victims cannot change restrictive reporting, victims may consider it too intrusive, assaults, including the identities of victims and assailant will be know and discussed, invetigation and court proceeding could be lengthy and offender may not be convicted.
CDOs maybe able to help the victims to make his/her choice between restricted or unrestricted reporting when the benefits and limitation are discussed. Also, CDO should be sensitive and let the victim know that help and resources are available for him or her.
What are the required for small boat with fuel spill?
- IAW message, DTG 232116Z CCIRS in para 4.C other informatino requirements:
- the CNRH SDO will be notified at (808) 227-3016
- a fuel spill is a reportable event which has the potential for a notice of violation by the city, state, or federal regulatory authorities,
- unit sitrep will be formulated,
- HAZMAT spill cleanup will be conducted IAW ATGMPINST 5100.8C:
- - Phase I - Immediate action-Secure the spill,
- - Phase II - Notification-On Ford Island notify ATG MIDPAC Safety Officer. Provide type and approximate quantity of and location of spill,
- - Pahse III - Remediation-clean up
What are the reporting requirements if power lost to building?
- TWO TYPES OF ALARMS: Instrusion detection or loss of communication,
- either case the IDS system will call the ACDO, CDO STGS Nowatzki, Scott Grenfell in the order,
- it will attempt to call 3X,
- if unable to contact the first number it will contact the second and so on,
- the telephone call will consist of 2 beeps, a pause and a last beep,
- you will then enter the code 570 and then you will hear the recorded message of either an intrusion detection or loss of comms,
- if a lost of power to the building message is received, the CDO will proceed immediately to the BLDG to ascertain the reason for the alarm,
- on the way to the building, the CDO will contact CDR Wortham, STGCS Nowatzki or ITC Mchattie, and Scott Grenfell
Whot is notified if classified material is found?
- notify OS1 Halzworth,
- then notify the XO and CO,
- the CDO will secure the classified material until OS1 Halzworth shows up to retrieve it,
- while waiting, the classified material should be held in the brief case,
- if one of the safe's are found open, inside is a card with the primary and alternate POC for that safe,
- notify them and then notify the classified material custodian OS1 Halzworth, XO, CO,
- the pri/alt POC will do an inventory of the material.
What are the different folders for classified materials?
- confidential - blue with white lettering
- secret - red with white lettering
- top secret - orange with white lettering