The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- carry visual info from the eyes
- Innervates 4 of 6 muscles that move the eyeball/ controls ammount of light that enters the eye and shape of lens
- (superior,medial,and inferior rectus muscles and inferior oblique muscle.
- smallest cranial nerve
- innervates the superior oblique muscle of the eyes.
- refers to pully shaped ligamentous...
- sensory: orbital structures, nasal cavity, skin of forehead, eye lids,eyebrows, nose,lips,gums and teeth,cheek,palate, pharyx and tongue
- motor:chewing muscles
- lateral rectus muscle of eye
- sensory: taste receptors on anterior 2/3 tongue
- motor: muscles of facial expressions,lacrimal tear glandm submandibular and sublinqual salivary glands
- hearing receptors for motion and balance
- sensory posterior 1/3 tongue, pharynx,palate, receptors for blood pressure,pH,oxygen,and carbon dioxide concentrations
- Motor: pharyngeal muscles, parotid salivary gland
- sensory: pharynx,auricle and external acoustic canal;diaphragm,viseral organs in the thoratic and abdominopelvic cavities
- motor: palatal and pharyngeal muscles and viseral organs in thoracic and abdominopelvic cavities
- voluntary muscles of palate ,pharyx and larynx; sternocleidomastoid and trapezius muscles