MOM BCBS insurance notecards
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Prepaid medical plan:
- people pay in advance for health services they may
- a group of local physicians get together to examine
- possible misuse of BS benefits by their peer physicians
Participating Physician (PAR)
Physicians who enter into a contract agreement with the Blues and agree to accept payment based on the UCR as payment in full
Non participating doctor (NON PAR):
- provider who has not signed an agreement with BCBS
- *This physician can collect entire bill from patient
- *Check goes to patient, though.
What does a basic insurance plan cover? (7)
Hospitalization, diagnostic lab and x-ray, surgery fees, assistant surgeon fees, OB and newborn care, intensive care, chemo for cancer
What does major medical cover?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview