BUS Guide Acros
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
IR Units provide what 7 items?
- Flight Path Vector
- Aircraft Position
- Angular Rate
ADR Units provide what 4 items?
- Barometric Altitude
- Overspeed Warnings
When in NORMAL LAW, the FACS provide?
- Yaw Control - damping and turn coordination, rudder trim, rudder limiter.
- Airspeed Protection Computation - alpha prot. high low limits, manspeed, pfd speed scale.
- W/S Protection
- Low Energy Warning Protection - "Speed Speed Speed" (active from 100'ra to 2,000'ra).
What is the priority sequence for the electrical system?
- External Power
What valves do the Ditching pb close?
- Avionics Inlet
- Ram Air Inlet
- Pack Flow Control Valves
- Outflow Valve (if it's in AUTO)
What would cause the amber PACK FAULT light to illuminate in the Pack 1 or Pack 2 pb?
- Overheat pack outlet
- Overheat compress inlet
- Discontinuity of the sw position with the pack flow control valve.
What causes an amber FAULT light on ENG1 BLEED and/or 2 pb?
- Overpressure downstream of the bleed valve
- Discontinuity of the APU bleed valve open & eng bleed not closed OR during engine start and the valve not closed.
When is the Speed brake extension prohibited?
- SEC1 & 3 failed
- AOA Protection activated
- Flaps Full
- Elevator L/R Fault (only spoiler panels 3 & 4 are inhibited).
- Thr Lvrs above MCT and Alpha Floor has been activated.
What would cause Wing Tip Brakes (WTB) to activate?
- Movement (uncommanded)
What are the indications of a GOOD cargo smoke test?
- 2 Amber "Disch" lights
- 2 Red SMOKE lights
- 2 Master Warning lights with CRC
- 2 Cargo SMOKE lines on ECAM
- The Test runs TWICE in order to check both smoke control unit channels.
What's the significance of the amber FAULT on the ENG Pump Hydraulic pb?
(same answer for the B or Y Electric Pump fault)
- Pump pres low (inhib on grnd & eng stopped)
- Over temp in reservoir
- Low air pres in the reservoir
- Low qty in the reservoir
What does the amber FAULT light in the PTU push button indicate (OLL)?
- Overtemp in reservoir
- Low air pressure in the reservoir
- Low quantity in the reservoir
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview