Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- 26 And God said,
- Let us make man in our image,
- after our likeness:
- and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
- and over the fowl of the air,
- and over the cattle,
- and over all the earth,
- and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- 27 So God created man in his own image,
- in the image of God created he him;
- male and female created he them.
- 16 And the LORD God commanded the man,
- Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
- 17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
- thou shalt not eat of it:
- for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
- 12 How art thou fallen from heaven,
- O Lucifer,
- son of the morning!
- how art thou cut down to the ground,
- which didst weaken the nations!
- 13 For thou hast said in thine heart,
- I will ascend into heaven,
- I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
- I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation,
- in the sides of the north:
- 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
- I will be like the most High.
- 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell,
- to the sides of the pit.
- 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,
- Depart from me,
- ye cursed,
- into everlasting fire,
- prepared for the devil and his angels:
- 36 For what shall it profit a man,
- if he shall gain the whole world,
- and lose his own soul?
- 20 And when he saw their faith,
- he said unto him,
- thy sins are forgiven thee.
- 48 And he said unto her,
- Thy sins are forgiven.
- 16 For God so loved the world,
- that he gave his only begotten Son,
- that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
- but have everlasting life.
- 36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life:
- and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life;
- but the wrath of God abideth on him.
- 28 And I give unto them eternal life;
- and they shall never perish,
- neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
- 25 Jesus said unto her,
- I am the resurrection,
- and the life:
- he that believeth in me,
- though he were dead,
- yet shall he live:
- 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
- Believest thou this?
- 43 And when he thus had spoken,
- he cried with a loud voice,
- come forth.
- 44 And he that was dead came forth,
- bound hand and foot with graveclothes:
- and his face was bound about with a napkin.
- Jesus saith unto them,
- Loose him,
- and let him go.
- 6 Jesus saith unto him,
- I am the way,
- the truth,
- and the life:
- no man cometh unto the Father,
- but by me.
- 31 But these are written,
- that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ,
- the Son of God;
- and that believing ye might have life through his name.
- 12 Wherefore,
- as by one man sin entered into the world,
- and death by sin;
- and so death passed upon all men,
- for that all have sinned:
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
1 Corinthians 15:3-6
- 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received,
- how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
- 4 And that he was buried,
- and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
- 5 And that he was seen of Cephas,
- then of the twelve:
- 6 After that,
- he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once;
- of whom the greater part remain unto this present,
- but some are fallen asleep.
- 4 But God,
- who is rich in mercy,
- for his great love wherewith he loved us,
1 John 5:7
- 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven,
- the Father,
- the Word,
- and the Holy Ghost:
- and these three are one.
- 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword,
- that with it he should smite the nations:
- and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
- and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
- 1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
- 2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
- 3. Thou shalt not take the LORD the God in vain;
- 4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- 5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
- 6. Thou shalt not kill.
- 7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- 8. Thou shalt not steal.
- 9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- 10. Thou shalt not covet...