Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What type of Interrelationships?
- Competition - -
- Mutualism + +
- Predation + -
- Parasitism + -
- Commensalism + o
Types of Competition - -
- IntraSpecific = same species
- InterSpecific = different species
- No two species can occupy same niche or compete for same resources, one will have to.
- - MOVE -BECOME EXTINCT -ADAPT
Types of Preditation + -
- (def. consuption of living organisms)
- Pursuit = hunt by using predation cycle
- Ambush = hunting by lying in wait
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview