Wordly Wise Lesson 13
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
n. (often plural) That which is intended to coax or persuade, such as flattery; an allurement.
- v. 1. To criticize or express disapproval of.
- 2. To represent as of little value.
v. To make uneasy by confusing or embarrassing a person.
adj. Coming into existence swiftly, suddenly, brightly, like a meteor.
adj. Acting in an arrogant, domineering way.
adj. Showing exceptionally early development of abilities.
- v. To offer for acceptance or consideration.
- n. An offer.
v. To say in protest; to raise an objection.
- n. 1. A split or crack.
- 2. A break in friendly relations.
adj. Showing interest and care; concerned.
adj. Expressed clearly and in few words; concise.
adj. Having to do with trees or wooded areas.
n. Apprehension; dread.
adj. Not favorable; unlucky.
- adj. Done with great skill and dash.
- n. A person with great skill in some art, especially music.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview