The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
SCOTTISH SALMON TIRADITO
- Pressed honeydew: marinated in sugar,
- lemongrass, and vinegar.
- Beet gel: natural beet juice and agar-agar
- White ponzu
- Garnished: micro pea shoots, yuzu tobiko
AHI CRUDO ROLL
- Rolled inside out with nori on the
- Inside: diced tuna, diced Thai chilies, cilantro, yuzu, cucumber
- Garnished: smoked black tobiko and kabayaki
- Baked eel
- butter lettuce
- tempura green onion
- Garnished: Shoshito peppers (wok blistered and fine diced)
- mango masago (smelt roe)
- chili dashi
TK Crispy Chicken Wings
- Singapore prawn glaze:
- (lime, lemongass, fish sauce, vinegar, thai chilis).
Curtido (pickled) cabbage slaw.
TK “Yuca con Chicharron”
- Shredded braised flank steak
- chili paste
- “steak cut” yucca fries
- topped with pickled (yuzu and red wine vinegar) red cabbage.
Green Bean – Wakame Salad
- Green beans
- wakame seaweed
- white sesame
- fresh shaved horseradish
- tossed with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Pan seared crispy pork belly (confit)
- Israeli cous cous (large, tapioca-like pearls cooked in clam juice)
- poached pear (Asian red wine vinegar, star anise, cinnamon, clove)
- Garnished: Kohirabi-Fenugreek Nage
- Kohirabi- turnip/raddish;
- Fenugreek – pungent aromatic herb used in Indian cooking;
- Nage –light butter sauce
TK Char Siu Chicken Breast:
- Grilled chicken (Ginger,garlic,hoisin,soy,honey)
- Served with pork belly yucca mash
- Finished with garlic mojo
TK Chili Crab Legs (by the ½ lb)
- Alaskan king crab legs tossed in chili sauce (garlic, Thai chili, soy, ginger, oyster sauce, tamarind, siracha, butter).
- Watercress salad (dressed in lime/garlic oil)
- honey/butter tossed plantains
Pan Roasted Scottish Salmon
- Organic Scottish Salmon sautéed skin-on marinated in rocoto-kimchi sauce
- (rocoto – Peruvian hot chili; kimchi – Korean spice blend used in fermenting.)
- sauté of: heirloom bean, bacon, lacinato
- kale (chicken stock, lime, butter).
- blood orange-teriyaki sauce
- Garnish: micro epazote (Mexican herb).
Tagalog Style Churrasco Steak:
- Calamansi Citrus-Soy skirt steak
- wok tossed broccolinni rapini
- oyster mushroom.
- hoisin/adobo sauce.
Sauteed Lacinato Kale
- Wok tossed with:
- Garnish: cotija cheese