Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is Clarity
Be specific accurately provide adequate information to your reader
What are five tenants of APA style
- 1. Clarity CA
- 2. Accuracy AS
- 3. Conciseness CS
- 4. Logical progression of ideas
- 5. Completeness CM
What is Accuracy
To make sure accurate representation is being presented from past researchers
what is Logical progression of ideas
Each paragraph should transition into one before the other/Complete one idea before the next other one
What is Completeness
Fully explain your idea/Be complete in using whats relevant to your argument or important to you.
List of APA format
- 4. method
- 6. Discusion
- 7. References
- 8. Tables/Figures
The basic parts of Introduction page?
- 1. Board lead-in
- 2. Body and
- 3. Purpose and hypothesis(should be relevant to the hypothesis)
Main purpose to this section is to tell the reader exactly how the study was conducted/divided into four parts
What are four parts of the Method?
- 1. Participants(Subjects)
- 2. Materials
- 3. Procedure
- 4. Design
- 1. Narrow part (1) the first part is discussing the hypothesis and the results(without statistical facts)
- 2. Body 1/ Interpret the results
- 3. Body 1 How your findings contribute to the research field/should be able stand alone
List all sources by alphabetical by last name of the first author
Separate sheet of paper
APA style of any illustration other than table/separate sheet of paper/
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview