Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How many bones, joints and muscles are in the body?
206 bones, 100 joints, 640 muscles
- identifies individual differences in each component of fitness.
- Helps predict performance potential
- Helpds design specific sport
- Helps a physical trainning program.
Six decisions when creating a program
- choice of exercise
- Order of exercise
- Intensity of exercise
- Volume of exercise
- Frequency of exercise
- Length of rest period.
Warm up benifits
- Increases body temp and tissue temp
- Increases blood flow
- Increases heart rate preparing cardio system to work
- Decrease risk of injury
- Train the energy system and muscles as closley as possible to the way they are used in sport
- Cross trainning or playing other sports helps improve performance.
Athletes do more then their bodies are used to, to improve their performance
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview