PHRASAL VERBS 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
DESPEGAR (un avión, o cualquier cosa)
LOOK UP TO
- ADMIRAR (admire) He´s one of the few people I look up to
- BUSCAR (look for, search for in a reference work) I had to look it up in a dictionary
- IR BIEN LAS COSAS Things aren´t looking up at the moment
- DEPRIMIR (depress /di´pres/) The weather´s really getting me down
- AGACHARSE Get down! They´ll see you.
- PONERSE MANOS A LA OBRA (focus on a task) Let´s to get down to work. We´ve got a lot to do
- RECONCILIARSE they´re one of those couples who are always quarreling and then making up
- INVENTARSE (una historia)He´s always making things up to make his life more interesting
- RECUPERAR (una clase) There´s no class tomorrow, but will make up for it next week
- CONSISTIR The United Kingdom is made up of England,Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview