Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What percent is needed to pass the state board exam
How do you become active?
- submit form to Dbpr re-10
- License number
- Contact information
- Business adress
How long does one have to set an appointment to review exam
timline: hearing from division of administation
- filed within 21 days of pass/fail
When do you complete the 45 hour post-licensing education requirement?
& what is the repercussion of not?
- Within the 1st year of holding license
- Must retake pre-licensing course & final exam
If fail exam how long do you have to wait to retest?
4 year degree
Notexempt form continuing educaiton
- Not exempt from pre licensing 2
- or post licensing
- 2 hours of core law req.
- 3 hour of core law counts twards 6 education credits twards manditory 14 hours
- -14 hours every 2 years
Cont education substitution
- with FREC = 3 hours ed. credit
- Notify at least 7 days in advance
pre licencing course 2
- 69 hours of instruction
- 3 hours end of course examination
Broker license req.
- -Active sales associate for 24 months
- -45 hours post licensing cont. education
submitting information to the FL DBPR
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview