Contracts - Firm offers
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
firm offers apply in a K for ; governed by the
Offer is irrevocable if:
- (1) there has actually been anoffer;
- (2) it has been made by a merchant;
- (3) to buy or sell goods;
- (4) whichgives assurances that it will be held open;
- (5) in a signed writing;
- (6) whichis for the time stated, or for a reasonable time (cannot exceed 3 months)
if no time limit stated - cannot exceed...
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview