Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Key factors to video games? (1)
- interactivity (through programming).
- musical score/ sound design.
- graphic design.
6 processes to an executable file?
- 1 editor
- 2 source code
- 3 compiler
- 4 object code
- 5 linker
- 6 executable file
What is an executable file?
A file that you launch to run as a program.
C++ info (1)
- object-oriented programming.
- high-level programming.
- most popular programming language for video games.
What is a compiler used for?
Used to translate source code into a program
Word Paring: Editor
assembly language info (1)
- low-level programming.
- human-readable language.
- used to interact with computer hardware directly.
Editor info (1)
- used to create source code.
- used to edit/ save source code.
- similar to a word processor for programs.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview