INSTRUMENT DEPARTURE CHARTS_PROCEDURES (1).txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What does TERPs stand for?
Standard for Terminal Instrument Procedures
What is an obstacle-free departure?
Flight path climbing at least 200 feet per NM - 400ft above airport elevation within 2NM before turning
- Departure Procedure
- Obstacle Departure Procedure
- Standard Instrument Departure
To add a transition to a departure you should:
Put the departure ID followed by a period with the transition code - ex: DAWNN3.IIU
- Runway Visibility Value - reported in SM or fractions of miles
- Runway Visual Range - reported in hundreds of feet
- Greatest distance weather observer can see
Upside-down triangle with a white T:
Non-standard minimums for approach/departure chart and or IFR departure procedures are published
What must you have to fly a DP?
A graphic or textual description of the DP in your possesion
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview