Article II - The Executive Branch:
Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments
Section 3 - State of the Union, Convening Congress
1. What can the President do?
- Question 1:
- -May require opinion, in writting, of the principal officers in each of the executive departments (relating to their office duties)
- -Make Treaties with consent of 2/3 of the Senate
- -Nominate and appoint ambassadors, other public ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other offiers of the U.S. with consent of 2/3 Senate
- -Convene both houses in cases of disagreement
- -Execute laws and commission all officers of the U.S.