Wordly Wise Lesson 14
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
v. To gather or collect for one’s use or profit; to accumulate.
- v. 1. To pronounce distinctly.
- 2. To express one’s thoughts, feelings, or beliefs in words.
v. To kill or destroy a large portion of a group.
adj. Skillful in the use of hands or mind.
- n. A style of clothing; costume.
- v. To clothe or dress.
adj. Enjoying the company of others; sociable.
adj. Existing as a natural part of something.
- adj. 1. Motherly.
- 2. Related to or inherited through one’s mother.
- v. To care for and give sustenance to.
- n. The process of raising one’s young.
- adj. 1. Tending to push oneself forward in an unwelcome manner.
- 2. Noticeable in an undesirable way.
- v. To imitate the style of someone or something in order to make fun of it.
- n. An imitation that exaggerates for comic effect.
adj. Aggressive; eager to fight or quarrel.
adj. Deserving blame or rebuke.
adj. Easily managed or controlled.
adj. Comical because of strangeness; clownish.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview