Crime Analysis Final
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Handling of charred documents
- Found in fireplace: slide piece of heavy paper under charred paper and carefully place on a cushion of tissue in a rigid box.
- Ashtray: place ashtray in a moveable container as to prevent sliding
Handling of intact documents
- Pre-label evidence container to avoid having to mark packaging materials with document enclosed.
- Label not to bend, fold or stamp container
- Soft tipped tweezers or gloves
Qualities of exemplars
Blood Spatter: Passive
Comparison of questioned documents
Direct means of identifying an individual and many variables must be taken into account in handwriting comparison.
- Proximity testing
- Fracture match
- Speedometer Examinations
- Number Restoration
How to determine direction of blood spatter
Lead edge of disruption
Schedule II drugs
- High potential for abuse
- Has currently accepted medical use in US with severe restrictions
- Shotgun - smooth bore
- Rifle - barrel with lands and grooves
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview