Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What rights, privileges and obligations does the developer have?
- Appoints the first board of directors
- Developer appointed directors must adhere to all requirements of Condominium Act, Cooperative Act, HOA laws unless specifically exempt under the law
What rights, privileges and obligations does the members have?
- Exclusive possession of ther units and use of common elements
- Share in common elements and any common surplus
- Rights to use common elements
- Exclusive rights to use common elements as determined by documents and rules.
- Membership with full voting rights
- Right to vote
- An association may not take away a member's right to his unit or right to park
Describe the process for a condo or coop to transfer a unit from one member to another.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview