Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- A stimulant; a tonic
- The state of being stimulated,refreshed,or elated。
- A tract of land,usually in a centrally located spot,belonging to or used by a community as a whole
- The upper edge of a steep or vertical slope
- The dead outer skin shed by a reptile or an amphibian.
- At all; in any way
- Lasting for eternity.
- Appropriateness of behavior or conduct; propriety.
- Holiness of life or disposition; saintliness.
- Dominance or widespread influence.
- To come to pass; happen.
- Loss of honor,respect,or reputation; shame.
- Carefree and lighthearted.
- To move in or flow through a circle or circuit
- A property,a factor,or an attribute that is not essential.
- Something of little importance or value.
- Never to be forgotten; everlasting
- Being in close accord or sympathy; congenial
- Great pleasure; joy
- To attend to the wants and needs of others
- A tree branch,especially a large or main branch.
- Clothing or array; apparel.
- Roman Mythology Any of numerous minor deities represented as beautiful maidens inhabiting and sometimes personifying features of nature such as trees,waters,and mountains.
- A girl,especially a beautiful one. 美女
- Sadness or depression of the spirits; gloom