Qtr 3 Foundations quiz 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the seven features that make up the SET of professionalism?
- 1. Body of knowledge and skill
- 2. Formal education process
- 3. Work and knowledge controlled by independent associations
- 4. Formalized mandates (license)
- 5. Autonomous Authority
- 6. Public interest above all else
- 7. Held to high standard of living
What are the three key building blocks for delivering professional skills?
- 1. Interpersonal skills
- 2. Attitude
- 3. Appearance
What are the seven ethical tenants?
- 1. Autonomy
- 2. Beneficence
- 3. Non-malfeasance
- 4. Justice
- 5. Veracity
- 6. Confidentiality
- 7. Paternalism
What are the contributing factors to false intimacy?
What is counter transference?
Doc transfers prior relationship to a patient that has transference issue with Doc
What makes a boundary crossing a violation?
If it causes physical or psychological harm to the patient
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview