The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What happens in Stage 1, the initial stage of shock?
- *Early signs include agitiation - low 02
- *Restlessness - low 02
- *Increased heart rate
- *Cool pale skin
Stage 2 of shock is compensatory. What are the s/s?
- *Cardiac output <4-6L/min
- *BP Systolic <100 mmHG
- *Decreased urinary output - the reason for foley monitoring
- *Cerebral perfusion <70mmHG - MAP <70
Shock Stage 3 Progressive
- *Excessively low BP
- *Weak thread pulses
Shock Stage 4: Irrversible
- *Profound hypotension
- *Unresponsibe to vasopressors
- *HR slows
- *Severe hypoxemia