Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
responsibility of fedral reserve?
to supply money for other bank to take out loans.
how does ferdral regulate money supply
money supplyed by by the buying/selling bonds. raising bank loans, increases rate of intrest
how does congress influence the economy?
by passing bills for teh economy and help set rates with federal reserve
international organizations and there purposes?
- united nations- help create a better world
- red cross- health and accident relief
- NAFTO- provide free trade thoughout north America
- IMF- promote international trade
- world bank- make loans to contries
5 foreign policy goals
- security-national guard
- maintain trade- oil
- world peace-no more war
- human rights-courts cases
- democtratic nations- Iraq
8 policy tools/examples
- sanctions-embargo in cuba
- diplomacy-foreign countries
- trade- NAFTO
- military force- troops over seas
- alliances- france
- foreign aid- techology
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview