Subway - Customer Service
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(Greet Promptly - 3 Second Rule)
"Hi, Welcome to Subway!"
Rule of Thumb: 3 Second Acknowledgement
- Customers must always be acknowledged promptly and greeted warmly immediately upon entering store (within 3 seconds).
- A smile for every customer is a must!
- A sense of Urgency to serve them is mandatory
When customer reaches counter
"What can I make for you?"
Building the Sandwich
- What kind of bread?
- What kind of meat? (If customer doesn't specify specific sandwich)
- Would you like Cheese? American, Pepper Jack, or Cheddar?
- Would you like that heated or toasted?
- Would you like fresh veggies? or What kind of vegetables would you like?
- What kind of sauce?
- All set? or Would you like anything else on it?
Policy regarding "Add on Sales"
- When ringing sales, it is mandatory to up sell/suggestive sell.
- Always ask "Would you like a Value Meal?" or if they already specified the value meal, ask something like "Would you like a cookie?"
- Remember to use "Xtra Pins" if extra cheese, bacon, or meat was ordered, to insure proper charges.
Procedure for ringing up sales, to ensure proper payment and change?
- 1. Tell Customer How Much They Owe
- 2. Tell Customer How Much They Gave You
- 3. Tell Customer How Much They Get Back
- 4. Count Money Aloud as you Take it Out of the Till
- 5. Count Money Aloud as you Hand it to the Customer
- "Your total is $5.66." "Out of $10" "$4.34 is your Change" "1, 2, 3, 4 dollars and 34 cents"
- A farewell must be given to each customer.
- Every farewell must include a "thank you"
- Farewells must be sincere, non-robotic, given cheerfully, and with eye contact.
- Examples of Proper Farewells
- "Thank you, have a great day!"
- "Thank you, have a nice evening!"
- "Thank you, enjoy your subs!" etc...
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview