Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
What is the 3361.1?
ASW Qualifications Instruction
What is the 3500.39B?
Operational Risk Management
What is comnavsurfpacinst/comnavsurflantinst 3500.1?
What is comnavsurfpacinst/comnavsurflantinst 3502.3?
What is the 3591.1?
Small Arms Training and Qualifications
What is the 3700.1B?
ARQ Instruction Manual
What is the 4790.1F?
Surface Forces 3M Assessment and Cert Program
What is the 8820.1?
What are the types of visual drills for MOB-N?
What are the four departments of Supply?
- Food services
- General stores
- Post office
What two requirements to pass 3M?
- 80% - overall command total spot checks
- 85% - overall command score
ATFP: how many people is needed for ATFP level 1?
What is SRF-B?
- Gun Quals
- Non-Lethal Weapons
If a ship fails SMC (Supply Management Certification), how long does it have to get it again?
10 to 14 weeks
What percent of Work Centers get looked at during 3M Mid-Cycle Assessment (MCA)?
What percent of "R" checks can be omitted?
Who completes RES during Sustainment Phase?
What are the dependency outside entities (USFF FJO/C3F, REQUIRED TO DO CERTAIN THINGS)?
When is READ-E1?
Sustainment or Deployment
Couple MOB-S question
Night drills count for day and night
Precision anchorage has to be with-in what distance?
What is a Phased approach?
What is assessed in tier 1 (Mobility) Core skills training Standard: Operate, Navigate, Communicate. in
- Damage Control
- Maintenance and Material Management (3M)
- Anti-terrorism (AT)
- Search and Rescue
- Safety and
What is assessed in tier 2 (Unit Tactical)?
- Unit warfare training in Air Warfare (AW)
- Amphibious Warfare (AMW)
- Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD)
- Surface Warfare (SUW)
- Undersea Warfare (USW)
- Strike Warfare (STW)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mine Warfare (MIW)
- Information Operations (IO)
- Intelligence (INT) and
- Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (VBSS) as applicable
- Standard: Maneuver and tactically employ ownship weapons and sensors as a stand-alone unit insingle and multi-warfare scenarios
What is FSTU?
Fleet Synthetic Training Unit
When is FSTU assessed?
What are the 9 training teams?
- ATT - Aviation Training Team
- ATTT - Anti-Terrorism Training Team
- CSTT - Combat Systems Training Team
- DCTT - Damage Control Training Team
- ETT - Engineering Training Team
- ITT -
- MTT - Medical Training Team
- STT - Seamanship Training Team
- VBSSTT - sit, Board, Search, and Seizure Training Team
What are the 5 phases of FRTP (Fleet Response Training Plan)?
- Integrated / advanced
What are the LOK %?
- Most areas - 80%
- SAR - 85%
- Rules of the Road - 88%
- BMD - 70%
How long is the FRTP (Fleet Response Training Plan)?
What is LOA?
- Light Off Assessment
- Led by EAP
- Followed by a CNO avail or maint period
- New construction ships prior to commissioning
- Purpose is to ensure the ship is capable of safely lighting off and operating its engineering plant prior to going to sea
What are 7 instructions or bills the CO sign?
- Battle orders
- Cruise missile doctrine
- Deranged equipment bill
- Force protection in port security plan
- Navigation bill
- Standing orders
- Temporary standing orders
What are Embedded Trainers?
- ACTS - Aegis Computer Training Systems
- BFTT - Battle Force Tactical Trainer
- BEWT - Battle Force Electronic Warfare Trainer
How is training made on ships?
WTRP - Watch Team Replacement Plan
What is a PESTO?
Personnel, Equipment, Supply, Training, Ordnance
Who grants waivers and who certifies?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview