Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
difference between restrictive and non
- restrictive = no comma
- nonrestrictive = comma
- english = that, which, who.
- used in both restrictive and non clauses
- used with prepositions
- used as clarification for nonrestrictive clauses
formal version of el/la que.
- refer only to people
- restrictive - used with a preposition
- nonrestrictive - used.
- english = whose
- agrees with noun after it.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview