The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Whole roasted Porgy
- Muddled tomato and garlic
- Crispy, sea bass-like white
- flakey fish, topped with sweet onion, olive oil and Parsley
Smoked pork belly, pickled onions
- Seared scallops, with brined
- (soaked overnight in salt and peppercorn) pork belly and pickled onions served
- a la plancha (grilled on a flat top stove)
Pickled ramps, red rice
- Cod charred and blackened in chili powder and smoked paprika, pickled
- ramps (wild onion with a garlic like odor), red rice (ancient rice similar to
- Special house blend of grass-fed and dry aged beef. Presentation changes
- daily (Brioche bun, Rye Toast, Topped with Slaw, Patty Melt etc.)
- Sheeps milk ricotta, egg yolk, brown
- butter, pancetta
- Large sized ravioli-like pasta
- stuffed with egg yolk, brown butter, sage and pancetta topped with shaved Ouray
- cheese in an egg yolk and brown butter sauce.
House Cut Macaroni Ricotti
- Hand cut pasta made with guanciale lardo in a fire roasted tomato sauce.
- Topped with shaved Ouray