Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Esparragos blancos con limon y tomillo
White asparagus with lemon thyme and idiazabla cheese.
blanched white asparagus with honey lemon dressing w/ white pepper, thyme and idiazabal cheese.
Coliflor con olivas y frucos secos
Sauteed Cauliflower with dates and olives
One of the most popular vegetables. Romans first to grow as crops, reached spain in the 18th-19th centuries.
cauliflower, dates, green olives, EVOO, rosemary, thyme, PX vinegar, pimenton, and sea salt
Mejillones a la vinigaretta de miel
Mussels served with pipirrana, sherry dressing and honey
- Origin: Pipirrana/Andalucia-
- Jaen mussels/Galicia
- Boiled mussels,
- pipirrana (diced cucumbers, diced green peppers diced tomatoes)
- Sherry dressing (honey, sherry vinegar, EVOO and salt)
Aceitunas rellenas y Aceitunas "Ferran Adria"
Olives stuffed with anchovie and piquillo peppers and Ferran Adria liquid olives
- Origin: El Bulli, Catalonia
- The spherification technique was introduced by feran adria in 1993. sodium alganate and calcium
- STUFFED- green olives, piquillo peppers, anchovies
- SPHERE-Juice from the kalamata olive sphereified with Algin and Calic
- served with an orange puree and a macerated oil (garlic, rosemary, bay leaf,thyme, orange)
La Serena con membrillo
La Serena cheese and quince paste cone
- La Serena cheese piped into a pastry brik cone with
- membrillo (quince paste with quince, sugar and water)
- finished with shave walnuts
- -Tree nuts
Salmon crudo con huvas de salmon
Salmon tartare and salmon roe cone
- Origin: Jose!!
- Raw diced salmon with diced fennel, lemon juice, hard boiled eggs, chervil, capers, and oild, stuffed into a pastry brik cone and topped with marinated salmone roe and fennel frond