Explain the Bronze age cultures (sumerian) 3000-1500 B.C?
- -Irrigation-->Controlling floods, storage of waters, Irrigation:Open access
- -Technological progress: Wooden plough, the wheel, metals (copper and bronze)
- -Writing & Mathematics: records of supply- simple book-keeping
- -Middle-east un the centre for economic activities
- -Specialization in trade- Systematic use of measurements and weights: standardization leads to lower transaction costs.
: Cultivated along the Yangtze river 7000 B.C. China, way ahead of peripheral Europe-Up to 1800s