Autism - Qualitative impairment of social functioning, communication issues, and repetitive behaviors.
- Asperger's - Communication does not
- necessarily need to be impaired, but they share the social and repetitive
- traits of an Autistic individual. An individual with Asperger's could be high functioning
- in certain aspects such as math.
MR - Low IQ (Below 70) and adaptive functioning impairments
Exposure to Alcohol during pregnancy
· Growth impairments
· Facial characteristics
· Brain domains are effected
· What will I see?
· Predominantly Hyperactivity
o Socially inappropriate
o Legal issues
· Predominantly Inattentive
o Zoning out
- o Appears to not be listening / disrespectful
- . Mixed