SS Light and Sound
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
a machine that can send coded messages across wires. Powered by electricity
code that was a system of dots and dashes that were tapped out by telegraph operators.
a machine that originally allowed people to speak to each other over a system of wires.
Which two inventors improved means of producing light?
In 1879 Edison invented the light bulb and Lewis Latimer invented a light bulb that lasted longer than Edison's.
Inventions That Changed Lives
- 1826 camera Joseph Nicephore Niepce
- 1853 sewing machine Isaac Merritt Singer
- 1865 typewriter Christopher Latham Sholes
- 1885 cars multiple inventors
- 1895 x-ray machine W. C. Roentgen
- 1895 radio Guglielmo Marconi
- 1903 airplane that flew - Orville and Wilbur Wright
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview