Explain Nurture with the following key words
Environmental factors and social influences, development, impact, behaviour, foetal infant relies on mother, infections, pregnancy, behaviour, life, Disruption, society, impact. Enviroment, social factors, no clear answer
- Concept of nurture (point 2) Environmental factors and social influences.
- · During the course of development may factors can potential impact on behaviour
- · During foetal life infant relies on mother to look after herself
- · Infections during pregnancy can impact on the health of the foetus potentially impacting on behaviour in later life.
- · Disruption within society can also impact on potential behaviour patterns- leads to a loss of stability and order within society.
- · Interactions with others as well as environmental and social factors may also influence how an individual will respond to any given situation. There is no clear answer some theorists say its nature over nurture, others say its nurture over nature.