Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Otto von Bismarck
- United Germany 1871
- Chancellor 1871-1890
- Realpolitik- policy of realism
- Pro-Emperor and Imperialism
- Former President Minister of Prussia
- Emperor 1888-1918
- Weltpolitik- World policy
- Society torn modernization and traditionalism
- Greatest Cont. industrial and military power
- Dev of new right wing politics
- Refused to abdicate in 1918, took November Revolution
Political Left blamed for defeat.
The myth of an army undefeated on the field of battle that was stabbed in the back by subversive and disloyal elements at home.
- An all out offensive, March 1918
- Hoped to knock the British and French before Americans arrived.
- Led by Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- in October, the Reichstag was informed that the war was essentially lost.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview