Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Future Value (FV)
- Cash value of an investment
- at some time of future.
- Finding FV is called
- An annuity is a series of nominally equal
- payments equally spaced in time
Operating Cash flow
- Shows impact of transaction not defined as
- investing or financing activities. Generation of cash flow from regular operation of the company. Major operational efficiency of the company and the manager.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview