The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
God's Plan of Salvation
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
II Timothy 3:16-17
The Bible: The Word of God
- 16. "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
- 17. "That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."
St. John 1:12-13
God's Plan of Salvation - Part 2
- 12. "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"
- 13. "Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
Water Baptism: How? When? Why?
"Therefore we Re buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the father even so we also should walk in newness of life."
Results of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- 17. "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:"
- 18. " And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:"
The Holy Spirit
- 38. "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
- 39. "For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as The Lord our God shall call."
St. John 15:7
Worship and Prayer
"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
I Peter 2:24
God's Plan for Healing Our Bodies - Part I
"Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed."
St. Mark 16:17-18
God's Plan for Healing Our Bodies - Part II
- 17. "And these signs as hall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"
- 18. "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in all Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."
St. Matthew 6:33
God's Plan for Prosperity
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness: and all these things shall be added unto you."
God's Special Plan
- 5. "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:"
- 6. "And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shall speak unto the children of Israel."