Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How did Ford appear?
weak and indecisive
Who did he name as VP? How did the "New Right" feel about his choice?
- Nelson Rockefeller
- This infuriated the "New Right"
What was "Whip Inflation Now" (WIN)?
- Prices went up and a recession went into effect
- Unemployment continued to rise
What were each parties problems with Ford?
- Democrats claimed Ford couldn't implement coherent programs
- Republicans feared he couldn't stand up to Congress
Who were the candidates in the election of 1976?
Ford and Carter
When was the lowest voter turnout since the end of WWII?
When did we formally recognize China?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview