Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is the order of the number of cells in human body?
what are the FOUR properties of protein contributing to the dynamic nature of the cell?
how to calculate the volume of interstitial fluid?
- total body fluid 60%
- intracellular fluid 2/3
- extracellular fluid 1/3
- -> intravascular 1/4
- -> interstitial 3/4
what do we use to measure extracellular fluid volume?
what do we use to measure the plasma volume?
how do we calculate plasma osmolarity?
- 2[Na+] + [K+] + [urea] + [glucose]
- * osmolarity = amount of substance per kg of solvent
give an example of NEGATIVE feedback system.
- -> efficiency = correction/ error (must be negative number)
give FOUR examples of POSITIVE feedback system.
- blood clot formation
- preovulatory LH surge by oestrogen
- generation of nerve signals
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview