A new business instructor is concerned about the quality of “inputs” for her new course on sustainable business models. Which of the following inputs and measures would be the least useful to her?
1. Preparedness of students, measured by a “pre-test”
2. Quality of the textbook, measured by a “star-rating” provided by other instructors
3. Availability of supplemental material, measured by the number of items provided by the publisher
4. Computer technology available for classroom instruction, measured subjectively by the instructor based on her preferences
5. Readiness of students to learn, measured by their academic level (junior, senior, etc.)
Readiness of students to learn, measured by their academic level (junior, senior, etc.)