Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What 4 things are part of a tag that references an external style sheet.
<!DOCTYPE mydoctype SYSTEM "http://www.mysite.com/dtds/mydoctype.dtd">
How do you declare a DTD in the document? What tage is used?
<!DOCTYPE mydoctype [ ... ... ...]>
- A method of search and replace. In XML entities all begin with an
- ampersand (&) and end with a semicolon (;).
- You define your entity and the text that is replaced by it. If you
- define an entity for &company;
- Additional values added to elements. An example of an HTML attribute
- (with element) is
- <IMG SRC="mypic.jpg">, where
- the text in RED is the attribute.
- A tag in our XML document. An example of
- an HTML element is <IMG>,
Each XML file starts with what tag? is wrapped by what? Contains what 2 sections
XSL Stands for
eXtensible Style Language.
XML stands for
eXtensible Markup Language.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview